Well we all took a nice break from this website for a while. I hope you are all doing well. Taylor and I just bought a house so if we decide to do another Christmas get together we can have it at our place. Their is enough room to have a really great time. So that is really the most recent excitement with the Randolph family. Buying our first home. We have enjoyed our "own" home and their are boxes still every where but it is fun and still feels like a dream many times of the day/week but it is great. We have only been here 3 weeks so it is still new.
As for my kids they continue to grow...life for them does not stop although I wish it would. My kids are all at a really fun age. Hannah is closer to going into 1st grade. She is ending her kindergarten year in just a few months. It has been fun. I am really scared for her start of 1st grade. She will be gone all day long it will be weird. She will be 6 in April. Brayden will be 4 in July and growing like a weed. He loves to be outside and could play out their all day if he could. WE are happy the summer is coming up. We are ready to get outside and play. Austin is 18 months almost. Nursery!!! Yeah. He is cute and talks so well. Almost too well because he is always asking for something. Jabbers all the time.
Life is going well we are happy and we are all healthy. Nothing more to ask for. Hope all is well for all of you wherever you might be!
Love to you all,
Lisa "WAGNER" Randolph
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lis! You've gotta post some pix when you get a chance! I can't wait to see your home. I sure wish I was down in Vegas, so I could see you all more often! Next time I'm around, though, let's def get together. I loved reading about your little 'weed' and the other lil tikes. Cute fam! =)
Post a Comment